Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

HOW TO CURL YOUR HAIR... ALSO MAKE IT LAST


1. HEALTH OF YOUR HAIR 

The health of your hair plays an important role. In fact, the more damaged and split the ends of your hair are, the harder it will be to curl your hair..



2. LESS SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER 

We all know that unwashed hair holds a style better than freshly washed hair (right?), but did you know that cutting back on the hair conditioner can also help your hair hold a curl better? 



3. GOOD DRY SHAMPOO 


On the days when you're skipping the hair wash, a little dry shampoo will do wonders in adding some volume and getting rid of any excess oil.







4. THE RIGHT TECHNIQUE - START FROM THE TOP

I always thought it made sense to clip my hair into different layers, and start curling it from the bottom up. That’s what I do when I straighten my hair, so it just seemed like the natural thing to do. But so mucheasier (and quicker) it is if you start from the top and work your way down. 


5. NEVER FORGET THE HAIR SPRAY

Always lock in your look with hair spray. And don’t forget to grab a small bottle for your purse – you’d be amazed at what a little spray can do to revitalize your curls at the end of the day!



I hope you like it!

I very much appreciate your opinion so tell me in the comments below if you think that something on the blog I need to change. Thank you!











4 comments:

  1. Imaš divan blog, nastavi ga i dalje pisati.

    P.S. posjeti i moj blog, tek ga počela pisati,a novih čitatelja nikad dosta :)
    XOXO
    Ness
    http://nessielicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala ti, naravno da cu nastaviti. Prati moj blog. Posjeticu tvoj. Hvala. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imas bas zanimljive postove preti i ti mene nova sam u ovome mnogo bi mi znacilo hvala u napred

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ja sam nova. :) Nadam se da ces nastaviti da me pratis. Rado cu posjetiti tvoj blog! :'

      Delete