Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2015

SLEEPOVER IDEAS

You want the best sleepover ever? Just follow this guide..

THINGS YOU CAN DO:

1. Wear the same pajamas. It's super cute, girly and funny.





2. Make your own photo booth. It is very interesting and at the same time your images from sleepover will be amazing. 



3. Have your own SPA night! 





4. You can play messy twister game!




5. You can do fun DIYs together!



6.  You can watch movies or tv-shows!

Movies I recommend: The DUFF, LOL, Ted 2, Blended, Remember Sunday; 50 First Dates; 

TV-shows I recommend: Breaking Bad, Gossip Girl, Scandal, Friends



7. And lastly you can make easy and yummy snacks

Here is one:


Waffle Cookies With Marshmallows and Jam

Ingredients
2 marshmallows
1 teaspoon raspberry jam
2 waffle cookies

Directions
Heat broiler. Place the marshmallows on a foil-lined baking sheet and broil, turning once, until golden brown, 1 minute.
Spread the jam on one of the cookies and top with the marshmallows. Sandwich with the second cookie




I hope you like it! 


 See my last post -> 

I very much appreciate your opinion so tell me in the comments below if you think that something on the blog I need to change. Thank you!



I wrote this text and this is my idea but

Note that "Glamor of Glory" claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to their respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please email me at glamorofglory@gmail.com with a link to said image and it will be promptly remove














                                       

12 comments:

  1. Like this :) I folowing you.
    http://bratzika994.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jovana ♥ Your blog is amazing too, I really like it. :*

      Delete
  2. Such a cute idea! been so long since I've been to a sleepover!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice :)
    Pls check out my blog http://ivanastankovic99.blogspot.com/2015/07/passion.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. Beautiful pic... kisses

    http://jovanica92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your blog, it's amazing. This post is so cool and I really enjoyed reading it. ♥

    P.S. GIVEAWAY je u toku na mom blogu, mozete se prijaviti ovde. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great post!I am in love with your blog. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ♥ Check out my latest post: http://glamorofglory.blogspot.com/2015/07/traveling-must-haves.html
      And yes I'd like to follow you back ;)

      Delete